District Of Columbia (DC) Divorce:
- What is the difference between an Uncontested Divorce and a Contested Divorce in the District of Columbia?
- What is the difference between an Absolute Divorce and a Legal Separation in the District of Columbia?
- Do I need a Legal Separation?
- Can I be divorced in DC if I was married in another state?
- Do both parties have to be residents of the District of Columbia to file for divorce in DC?
- Can I live under the same roof with my spouse and still be considered separated?
- Do I have to say that my spouse is at fault in order to file for divorce in DC?
- How do I change my name when I get divorced?
- When will my DC divorce be final?
- What are my options if I don’t want the court to resolve the issues?
- What is included in a DC Separation and Property Settlement Agreement?
Property Division In DC Divorce:
- What type of property is distributed in a divorce?
- What property is considered Marital Property in DC?
- What property is considered Separate Property?
- What happens to our debts?
- How is property divided if my spouse and I cannot agree?